Lemon Tree Services S.A.70, route d’Esch
L – 1470 Luxembourg
Desk Tel. N.: +352 28 83 44
Registration number at the Luxembourgish Registre de commerce et des sociétés (RCS): B211787
This website www.LemonTreeServices.lu and its content is property of Lemon Tree Services S.A. unless indicated otherwise. Copyright and all intellectual property rights to the content of this website belong to Lemon Tree Services S.A., unless indicated otherwise.
This website is intended to provide general information. It is not an exhaustive treatment of any subjects, nor advice. It does not create any professional services relationship. The use of this website is at your own risk. Lemon Tree Services S.A. accepts no liability for any loss arising as a result of any action taken based on information contained on this website or any other sites linked.
Please contact Lemon Tree Services S.A. for specific advice on an offer concerning rendering professional services.
PRIVACY STATEMENTBy using the website www.LemonTreeServices.lu and submitting any personal information to us, you agree to the use by Lemon Tree Services S.A. of your personal information according to the following terms.
- By providing any personal information through this website, you fully understand and consent to the transfer and processing of such personal information the extent permitted in this privacy statement.
- Lemon Tree Services S.A. does not require registration for access to its website.
- If you participate in any activities or services offered through this website, Lemon Tree Services S.A. will collect the personal information necessary in order to provide you with those services, such as your name, job title, e-mail address, employer's name and telephone number.
- Through the website www.LemonTreeServices.lu we do not collect sensitive personal information, such as ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, health, sexual orientation or criminal record. If you provide sensitive personal information to us voluntarily, we understand that we have your explicit consent to use that information in connection with the purpose for which it has been provided.
- In connection with your visit on www.LemonTreeServices.lu we may collect technical information, such as your IP address, details of the pages you visit on our website, other pages you visit on the web and which browser you used to view our website. The collection of standard Internet log and technical data enables us to measure and improve the effectiveness and administration of this website, to analyze the website traffic and website users’ profile and to help diagnose problems with our server. We may also collect the demographic or profile data, such as website usage activity and preferences, for which reason we use "cookies".
- Lemon Tree Services S.A. may collect your personal information when you register to attend an event, when you contact us to request further information or services or when you apply for a job. Lemon Tree Services S.A. collects the minimum scope of information which enables us to deal with your request or to provide you with our professional services.
- We require all partners and employees to keep your personal information confidential and secure. We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
- You have the right to request access to the personal information that you have submitted through www.LemonTreeServices.lu. You can update or correct your details, opt out of receiving other information from Lemon Tree Services S.A., e.g. promotional or marketing e-mails. Upon your request sent by e-mail to contact@LemonTreeServices.lu, your personal details will be deleted from our system. However, the opt-out option concerning the promotional and marketing e-mail shall not preclude Lemon Tree Services S.A. from corresponding with you, by e-mail or otherwise, regarding your existing relationship with us.
- We do not provide information to third parties for their own marketing purposes and we do not perform mailings for third parties. We may disclose your personal details in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation or as otherwise required by law. If our services require cooperation with other service providers, we can provide your personal information to these service providers in the scope which enables us to deal with your request or to provide you with our professional services.
- Lemon Tree Services S.A. keeps your information only for the period required for dealing with your request or provide you with our services and will delete it in accordance with our data retention policies.
- Lemon Tree Services S.A. may modify or update this privacy statement. The date of the modification will be published in the privacy statement on our website. If you have any questions about this privacy statement you can contact us via email at contact@LemonTreeServices.lu. Contact in case of concerns regarding the handling of personal information: Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données (CNPD).